Finding a Private Attorney or Low-Cost Legal Representation

If you are not eligible for a court-appointed attorney, or your child is not involved with the child welfare system, other legal assistance may be available:

For a referral to an attorney, please contact the Oregon State Bar's Referral and Information Service and Modest Means Program.